Thursday, November 13, 2008

Part 6: Yet Another Different Rolex On Daniel Craig?


Quantum of Rolex

I noticed in this interview for the James Bond Movie, Quantum of Solace, Daniel Craig wearing what appears to be another vintage Rolex. I can't tell exactly what model it is, but it appears to be on an Oyster bracelet and I am relatively certain it has a cyclops date lens and what appears to be a white dial.


My best guess is that it is a vintage Rolex Datejust. If I am seeing things and the watch does not have a cyclops then it could be an ultra-rare Rolex Explorer I with a white dial.


Just in case you missed it, I completed a five part series on Daniel Craig's Rolex Submariner last week which you can find over on the sidebar under the James Bond Rolex section, or at the bottom of this post, you can find direct links to all 5 parts.


So this would be the third different Rolex we have seen him wearing in the last month and in a recent U.K. article, Daniel Craig mentioned he collects watches. Looks like he might have RISitus pretty bad.;-) Oh, the WISdom of it all!!!!