Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Rolex Explorer Lume Shot Of The Day


...Lume Shot Of The Day...

Rolex Explorer 
Sentosa, Singapore Glowpower
[Reference 114270]

Michael from Singapore sent in the superb lume shot of his Rolex Explorer and said:

Hi Jake!

Hope you are well. I came across your blog about a year ago, and have been a huge fan of it ever since. 

I was just cleaning up the contents of my Mac, and found these photos which I've taken at Sentosa, Singapore, sometime back. I was waiting at the holding room, prior to entering an island attraction called the Merlion. While checking the time, I discovered the lume of my Explorer seemed extraordinarily bright. So, I took several pictures with my IPhone, and was totally amazed by them. 

So, I thought why not just send it to you and share with the other fans out there as well. :)

Thanks and best regards,

Michael.