Sunday, January 23, 2011

San Francisco Night Scenes by Jake Ehrlich...


San Francisco Night Scenes
by
Jake Ehrlich

Shot with Canon 5D Mark II, with 24 to 105 f/4 IS USM L Lens

I was born and raised in San Francisco, and I imagine it has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. I took these shots tonight and thought I would share them with you. This first shot is of the San Francisco Bay Bridge and San Francisco Skyline with palm trees in the foreground.

Note: Click on images for more detail



This next photo below is a simple photo of the beautiful San Francisco Skyline



I really like this next photo which shows the Bay Bridge traffic heading into San Francisco, with the San Francisco skyline in the background.



This next shot is also of the San Francisco Bay Bridge and I took this one in portrait.



This next shot is of Coit Tower, looking up from underneath



This last image is of the Palace Of Fine Arts located in the San Francisco Marina, and it looks even better today, as it the restoration project was just completed on January 14, 2011, and they added much better lighting to it as you can see.