Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jean Claude Killy as a Ski Stunt Double on the Set of the James Bond Movie "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."

Jean Claude Killy is best known for being a three time gold winning Olympic skier that went on to appear in many great Rolex magazine ads and then on to become a member of the Rolex board in Geneva, but not many people know that he was a stunt-man skier in the James Bond movie "On Her Majesty's Secret Service."

I think Jean-Claude is pictured on the far right below in 1969 along with Peter Hunt who was the director of the James Bond movie.

Update: The guy who I think is John-Claude Killy in this photo looks heavier than John-Cluade so I am not 100% certain that is John-Claude. I will look into it and as soon as I confirm it one way or the other, I will update this post.